- Contact B-Jewellz before returning any items.
- You can return the product within 30 days of delivery if it is found to be faulty.
- Earrings cannot be returned for hygiene reasons unless found to be faulty
- The product must be in new condition.
- To avoid any Customs charges please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS'.
- If a package is unclaimed you might have to pay a handling fee.
Please contact B-Jewellz before returning any items.
It is appropriate that the consumer controls the delivery to verify that this is accurate and error free. At the complaint, the customer contacts B-Jewellz and gives information relevant and the reason for complaint.
You can return the product within 30 days of delivery. The product must be in new condition. If the product is ruined or used the product shall not be refunded. Make sure to include contact information with the return and if possible, please provide us with a tracking number. B-Jewellz suggests you get a receipt and a package ID for the return from the delivery service, as it makes it easier to follow the return shipment if needed.
B-Jewellz will make a refund of eligible returns. For obvious hygiene reasons, earrings can only be returned if found to be faulty.
Returning A Package
If a returned item is shipped international, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS', to avoid any Customs charges. B-Jewellz is NOT responsible for any return Customs charges made. Any charges incurred are the responsibility of the sender.
If the product is lost or you, upon receiving, notice that the item has been damaged during transport, you should immediately report this to us.
For packages that are not cashed at your post office within 14 days, B-Jewellz reserves the right to charge you a handling fee to cover return shipping and freight companies' administrative costs.
All enquiries: email@example.com